Kokoro by Beth Kempton

What a beautiful book this is. Insightful, inspirational, at times raw and heartbreaking. I loved it and it came along at a perfect time in my life. As a fellow writer, I shall explore Beth's book on writing. I can imagine it being another inspirational read. 

I loved the journal prompts Beth shared and used them as part of my personal journalling experience each making me reflect and think about things going on in my own life and my reaction to them.

This book talks about death and grief so if that's a touchy subject please be aware. My mother died almost sixteen years ago yet there were things discussed that I found helpful even after all this time and which still moved me to tears. I can imagine myself returning to this book often. It's full of wise words and kindness.








Comments

Popular Posts