The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams - Book Review


Sometimes you need a book that you know will cheer the soul and lift you up a little. The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams is that book. I found it a charming read, and I loved the interplay between the different characters. It's heartwarming and a tender and kind book and one that shows us we don't always know what's really going on behind the scenes in relation to the people we come into contact with. 

It also highlights the importance of books in people's lives and what can be gained from reading as well as being a reminder of the connections that can form through libraries. It's a lovely book and one which made me ponder over what I might include on my own personal reading list, and I was intrigued to read the author's own list. It would be a great read for book clubs and getting people to share their reading lists and why they've chosen the books selected.


Comments

Popular Posts