Phew! Back on Track

Day 3 - November 3rd

My word count today: 4027

Total word count: 5036
Target word count: 5001

Shortfall of target: 0


Phew, I managed to catch up today. It was pretty tough and did involve me working until almost midnight but I'm back on track and happy about it.

Things I've learnt so far:

  • It's hard to catch up when you get behind. I'm not quite sure why I haven't learnt this lesson from the two previous years of doing Nano, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in yet and I'll probably be in the same position again later this month
  • My preferred Nano snack is salted crisps (or potato chips as our friends across the water would say). This could be bad as I may finish but be three stone heavier. Note to self - seek out healthier snacks
  • It's good to have someone in the same household also doing Nano as it keeps you going as you don't want to be the one lagging behind.
Hope you're on track and wishing you good stead for the week ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts