It's Here!!!!!!

Day One - November 1st

My word count: 1009
Target word count: 1667
Shortfall of target:658

It's here everyone - the first day of November and Nanowrimo has started. It's a day when our hopes are high and we're motivated and fired up for action.  Hope you are all doing ok. I'll be putting my progress on here during November and would love to hear how you are progressing.

Due to my lack of planning, I spent the first few hours of today getting up to speed and outlining my novel, which although helpful didn't top up the word count.  I finally started putting words on the page at lunchtime and then had to dash to a meeting at 2 pm. I'm happy to at least have managed 1000 words on my first day and hoping to catch up over the weekend and even (hopefully) get ahead.

Hope you've all had a great first day.

Comments

Popular Posts