Half Way Point

November 15th

My word count today: 559
Total word count: 7959
Target word count: 25005

Shortfall of target:17,046

It's the half way point which means everybody - you should be at 25,000 words at least to ensure you're on target to reach 50,000 words on the 30th November.  As you can see, that's not me. I have a hundred and one excuses including the fact that I have finally launched the Christmas e-book I mentioned in earlier posts. The link is here just in case you're interested:

Helping you to eat like an Angel this Christmas

I've stopped posting everyday as it was simply embarrassing and not very exciting to read, but I will carry on posting every now and again over the next couple of weeks in the event that I do manage some more words here and there.

If you are still slogging on. Keep going.  Keep writing. It will be worth it. 





Comments

Popular Posts