Nano - Day Eleven

Sunday 11th November

My wordcount today 0
My total wordcount to date 3703
Target wordcount 18337
Shortfall from target 14634


Once again I have great intentions of getting up and writing but once again these intentions turn into nothing. I do, however, enjoy a wonderful walk in the Cheshire countryside with my husband and the weather is glorious. How can I stay inside on a day like today? Even my husband comments that he is happy that we took the walk but he knows it kept me from writing. It seems that life is constantly about making sacrifices - in order to do one thing or achieve something, you have to let go of something else.

Tomorrow is day twelve and I have fallen desperately behind now, but I'm ever the optimist and still believe I can do it, if I really want to.


Comments

Popular Posts