Nano - Day Twelve

Monday 12th November

My wordcount today 1595
My total wordcount to date 5298
Target wordcount 20004
Shortfall from target 14706


Today I'm up at 6.30 am and surprise my husband by appearing downstairs at this time - something he rarely sees. I am part of the great unwashed tribe this morning and not looking my best, but in pjs and slippers and hair still warm and fluffy from bed, I open the computer and make a start. An hour and a bit later I've added 1595 words to the wordcount. I have a busy workday ahead and so am not sure if I'll be able to add any further words today, but as I sign off and jump in the shower I feel inspired and motivated.

I've started a new chapter of my novel today and enjoyed writing it. Perhaps this is the start of a new chapter in terms of getting up and doing this for the rest of November and beyond. Time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts