Nano - Day Sixteen

Friday 16th November

My wordcount today 0
My total wordcount to date 6295
Target wordcount 26672
Shortfall from target 20377


It's Friday and I am going on holiday today - hurrah! We are not leaving until midday and so potentially there is time to write, or there should be. That is of course if you don't wake up with further dental problems. I'd just like to reiterate this again. Do not under any circumstances suffer with any dental issues during Nanowrimo. Another emergency appointment takes place mid morning, preceded by last minute packing dilemmas and then we are in the car and on our way to Suffolk. It's a mere four hours away. When we arrive, we decide to take a stroll, unpack, eat and then we crash. It's been a long day and the travel albeit straightforward coupled with the dental tension has drained me. No writing today and frankly I don't care and I'm not going to feel guilty about it (honestly).

Comments

Popular Posts