Nano - Day Fourteen

Wednesday 14th November

My wordcount today 0
My total wordcount to date 6295
Target wordcount 23338
Shortfall from target 17043


I'm up late today and know that I have a full day's meeting ahead. I meet my colleague and we have a wonderfully creative day reviewing workshop content, discussing our plans for the future and looking at beautifully designed vision boards. But by the time I get home, I don't have the incentive to open my laptop and start work on my novel. Zero wordcount today. Also why do they have to put Professional Masterchef on TV at this time of year. I'm obsessed with it and so sacrifice writing time and instead watch professional chefs compete against one another and mess up technical cooking challenges. It's great TV but not aiding my writing career.

Comments

Popular Posts